Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Clay ate Wendy's Today...Is the sky going to fall?

Why in the word are you up at 7:20 on your week off?!?!? You need to be sleeping in my dear. If you aren't going to take advantage of this, Angie and I would be more than happy to switch you places.

Today was a day of "shock and awe" when I got your text. I don't believe that in all the months that I have known you, you have ever eaten at a fast food restaurant. I don't even know what to say besides, I am so proud!

The new weight, as of last Tuesday, was 145. I am feeling good about that (though there is a big part of me that wants to be 135 or better yet 125). Not going to happen I know. But glad to see that I am making progress.

I need to get more on track with the snacking. Clay, your comment about it keeping your metabolism working is just the kind of input that I need to make me stick to it better.

Here is my day:

Cereal with skim milk - the healthy kind, Kellogg's with strawberries
Coffee with one cream
Cheese and spinach quesdilla, iced tea, some chips and salsa - It was the Welcome lunch for Air Care CMKs newest member. Not sure how I feel about my new CMK team yet....we will see.
Kellogg's cereal bar before a quick trip to the mall that was completely unproductive
The rest of my super healthy fruit, spaghetti, iced tea

Enjoy your day off tomorrow Mr. Brizendine. Ang, I will see you in the office in the morning.

No comments: