Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dancing Queens

Hope you had fun this weekend with the girls Clay. I had to really restrain myself to not drunk call you on Saturday!

The wedding was very good. The eating, not so good. There were several times where your name came up. It went something like "Clay would not approve!" On a positive diet note, we danced our butts off, so I am hoping that numerous calories were burned during that. I mean doing the booty call and the Superman dance have got to work off some calories. Angie, I can definetly see the potenial you have for line dancing greatness. I cant wait to see you bust a move in the country bar setting.

Today's eat.....not on track. Not so bad in terms of what I ate, but horrible in terms of quantity. Rachel and I went to Greenup Cafe today for brunch. I love that place. It makes me feel like I am in New York or something.

Two cups of coffee with cream
Country potatoes, small greens salad, and quiche (YUMMMMMMM)
Nothing else to eat till about 9 tonight...not good I know. I made 2 English muffins with butter and jelly.

3 weeks to LA.....i need to keep being healthy.

No comments: