Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Clay Brizendine = Dancing Machine

Greetings for Texas Ya'all (I actually saw a church sign that said "Prayer for Us Ya'all...really people? Does God talk like that???)

Clay, I don't even know what to say. I knew that you liked dancing and are talented at it (the boy has moves), but had no idea about these lessons. That the heck?!?!? What kind of classes were these? When did you do this? More detail is certainly needed. While I suck at dancing, I am sure that when we go out and I have a few drinks in me, I will be busting out all the moves. You can surely count Mrs. Lang and I in on that.

Yeah for being so skinny Ang! I am so proud of you. Hot, Hot, Hot! I haven't weighed myself yet this week, but will do that tomorrow morning at home. I want to be skinny too.

The eating was a little off yesterday with the traveling. I am in the torture test of eating today...i.e. at a research facility with a ton of food consistently available. So far, so good, but there is a ton more time to go. I will hang in there.

Yesterday:
Yogurt with granola and water
Auntie Ann's pretzel at the airport (not a lunch I realize)
Coffee with creamer and peanuts on the plane
Chipotole burrito bowl with chips in Houston, iced tea
We did Indian for dinner which I thought I didn't like and I now know I don't like. I had a couple of pieces of some chicken thing and rice, but not much.

Final point, the city of Houston loves Clay. I have seen more streets named after him than I can even count at this point. That man sure does leave his mark.

No comments: