Wednesday, June 4, 2008

One Year as a Full Time Working Girl!

Today was my one year anniversary of working at P&G. (Glad to see that my bestest friend completely forgot about it even though I reminded him just the other day =) I remember when I started just a mere year ago, I was so much thinner. What a difference a year will make...in so many different ways.

Anyways, enough of me being introspective, I will just get down to the details.

Cereal at home with skim milk
Water throughout the morning
Early lunch - Ang and I were on the ITC nerdy eating schedule. Turkey burger on wheat with cheese (when, o when are the regular veggie burgers coming back?!?!?!) Salad with spinach lettuce, black olives, egg, cheese, and ranch dressing
100 calorie pack of oreos
Edgar planned a surprise HH for me at Nada. Very sweet of him. I had a margareetia and a half and some chips and quac.
Weird dinner - English muffin with butter and jelly, apple sause

The exercise has been off this week. Not good. Since the race, I havent run since. I need to figure out something to do when there are rainy days and I can't run outside (without being dripping wet).

Hope the vacation is going well coach.

No comments: