Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shake Your Grove Thing Clay

First, sorry about calling you on Sunday. It didn't even cross my mind at the time that it was Father's Day. I completely understand and am sorry that I yelled at you for not calling me back.

We are officially 3 weeks for LA! I can't wait to be in LA with you guys. So exciting. I haven't posted me weight because it didn't go anywhere. No down and no up, so I guess it could be worse. I did fit into my size 4 skirt today that a few months ago I could barely fit into. And someone called me super skinny today. That might be a little of a stretch, but I will take the compliment never-the-less.

Next Tuesday, I will so be at the class watching you dance. That will for sure be the highlight of the week. Ang, you should definitely come with us.

No comments: