Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Liking snacks

So the first thing that I need to say is that I love that you guys had snacks yesterday - that is awesome!  And they weren't coffee - a Pria bar and a kellogg's bar, in my book, are actual snacks.  If you guys could keep that up I'll be really happy.

Yes, I did go to Wendy's yesterday, and yes I ordered a double-cheeseburger.  It just hit me as I was driving by the place - it just sounded so damn good.  And it tasted the same too.  Was great!  That's the good thing about the way I eat...so often I'm watching everything that so closely that sometimes I forget about what eating 'comfort food' can do for the soul :)  It was definitely good.  Snacks for the day were about the same, if not more than usual, and dinner was baked salmon with asparagus.  i've started putting fresh blueberries or strawberries into my cereal each morning for an extra boost of healthiness each day too.

How is the exercise coming along?  I haven't seen much about that lately and would like to see how you guys are doing.  Ang, I know a sick little one prevents some of that.  Nat, I know that you were running a little, but don't know if ur still doing that or not.  See if you guys can start listing that along with your food for the day.

Oh, and Nat, again - VERY proud of the healthy weight loss.  Let's keep it up!

No comments: