Monday, June 9, 2008

Yeah for Angie being back

Glad you are back Ang. I love the new exercise idea, all I need now is a pool. Maybe my trainer Clay can step it up and invite me to his pool. (Wink, Wink).

We are now under a month till LA. The time is flying by quickly - I think I started counting at 80 or so. Getting there soon.

My eating today was good. It went as follows:
Yogurt and granola, ice tea
Turkey burger with cheese on wheat (When, o when are the veggie burgers coming back?!?!?), side salad with ranch
150 calorie snack pack - There were the most amazing sugar cookies up on our floor today, which Ang can a test to. No less than 10 people asked me if I wanted on or ate one in front of me. My will power was at its strongest, because I didn't even have one bite.
Ice tea/lemonade combo from starbucks
PBJ on wheat, backed tortilla chips and salsa, water.

Heading to Houston tomorrow, so I will have to be on my game to make sure I stick with it.

No comments: