Monday, June 9, 2008

You are not alone...

I wanted to post something last night, but it was really late when I got into bed and I didn't want to log on.

Summary of the weekend is that I finally exercised!!! Joe and I walked every day and this was the first weekend we took advantage of our new Deer Run Country Club membership. I have a new favorite exercise. Treading water in the pool! Every time Joe or I get in the water, we have to tread for 15 minutes. We are always creating little games like that to amuse ourselves, but I think this one will stick. We ended up doing this about 4 or 5 times, so that is at least an hour of treading. I can feel every muscle in my body today, so I know it was a good workout.

Food intake...not so good. Quantity was decent until Sunday, but quality left a lot to be desired. Sunday was (as Natalee would say) a shit show. Way too much Frisch's breakfast bar in the morning, beer at the pool and pizza for dinner. I felt so gross last night that I made him walk a lap around the neighborhood. Yuck! Comfort food is one thing, but eating like that 2 times in one day is disgusting.

I am back on track today, but went snackless this morning due to a late breakfast and early lunch. I'll write a full menu report tonight.

No comments: