Monday, June 16, 2008

Today was a Shit Show

UGH....WHAT A DAY! Today was the definition of a shit show. I am using this blog to vent, so if you don't want to hear whining, stop reading.

Day started off well enough. That was until around 930 when my computer decided to just die. Given that I have nothing that I need to do at work, this wasn't an issue....not! The lovely tech support people came about an hour later and proceed to do things with my computer for the next 3 hours. I come back from a wonderful meeting with Angie and am delighted to see that my computer is running. Delightment ends here though, because it is a fake. The computer appears to work, but Outlook, Communicator, excel and a bunch of other things don't operate. The guess IT leaves early though bc no one was able to return my call past 3:30. We will try again tomorrow.

I brush it off and go try to help the world. A friend asked me to meet with a girl who is a business student at UC as she is interested in CMK. I set up time with her to meet and talk at 6:00 in Rookwood. She calls at 6 and says she will be a few minutes late as traffic is really bad. No big deal, I am an understanding person. 40 minutes later and two unreturned phone calls, she is a no show. I leave, feeling delighted that I wasted so much of my evening. I am sure that you can appreciate this Clay, as I know you late people being late.

To top it off, I got a piece of information today that should have made me happy, but instead it worked to upset me. Men are just trash. Ang, you already know what this is but I will update you later Clay.

Thats all.....tomorrow is a new day. And hopefully this new day includes a working computer.

No comments: