Monday, June 2, 2008

Poor Gabe and Angie

Sorry to hear that Gabe isn't feeling better yet. It looks like he should be turning the corner soon.

Ha! Your feedback cracks me up. You will have to tell me who said that. I don't think that you come across any more overwhelmed than anyone else at work. I know that I am overwhelmed with work 98% of the time. Just because suppliers have such easy jobs doesn't mean that they can't appreciate how hard we work to make the world smell better. I am sad that you don't look forward to coming at work....especially since I am there! =(

I am all about doing another 5K. We will have to make sure that we keep our eye out for those races and don't miss them.

I am feeling good about the eating today:
Yogurt and granola, water
Salad from Ingredients. YUMMM- Mixed greens, cheddar cheese, artichokes, mushrooms, egg, sunflower seeds and fat free ranch. More water.
100 calorie pack and one bite of cake
Fresh fruit cup with strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries (this makes me think of what you eat all the time, Clay!), Lean Cuisine spaghetti, more water.

No comments: